Up to £650 per day
AZURE SECURITY SOLUTIONS ENGINEER – Up to £650 per day
Our Client is a Global Solutions Provider seeking an Azure Security Solutions Engineer to work as part of a fast paced Security Engineering Team to Plan, Execute & Continuously Improve it’s Cloud Security Posture. A successful candidate have a deep understanding on Azure Services and how to develop and enforce security controls and will be Hands-On in Designing & Prototyping Solutions
Key Responsibilities of Azure Security Solutions Architect role will include:
- Develop/Deploy/Support Application & Infrastructure Security Checks & Guardrails throughout Lifecycle across IaaS, PaaS, SaaS & Container Platforms.
- Threat Modelling & Risk Assessment on Deploying Security Controls.
- Design & Implement Automated Technology Solutions to Assess & Monitor Security Requirements in Azure
- Administration & Management of Cloud Security Tools & Third-Party Security as Service Solutions
- Ensure End to End Effectiveness of Cyber Security Controls
- Conduct Security Assessments & Identify Security Issues / Vulnerabilities to both Technical & Non-Technical Stakeholders
- Identify, Research & Validate Security Alerts & Recommendations
- Work closely with Defensive Teams to Identify Gaps, Address Findings & Improve Breach Response in Azure Environments
- Provide Security Consulting Services to New Projects & Improving Posture of Existing Services.
Key Skills & Experience required for Azure Security Solutions Consultant include:
- Minimum 5 Years Security Experience including 2 Years Azure Experience
- Offensive Security-Oriented Mindset such as Threat-Modelling, Vulnerability Assessments, Pen Testing etc
- Experience with Automation Tooling
- Experience using Azure DevOps / VSTS
- Experience with Security Centre, Key Vault, Application Gateway, Network Security Groups, Azure Information Protection, Azure AD
- Experience with Architecting Complex Solutions using Azure Technologies
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Fundamentals or Cyber threats
- Deep Understanding of CI /CD Pipelines
- Ideally Microsoft Certifications in Az-900, Az-303 & Az-304
Searches: Azure Cloud Solutions Architect / Security Architect / Azure Security Architect / Azure Security Specialist / Azure security Solutions Consultant / Cloud Security Consultant