Up to £85,000 per annum Excellent Benefits
CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER
Highly Competitive Salary + Healthcare / Pension / 36 Days Holidays / Training Budget + Excellent Staff Bens
Our client is looking for a proven Security Engineer to help work closely with the Head of Information Security, providing a fantastic long term opportunity to join a fast-growing high-impact Technology Business and contribute to Security Strategies across their Global Technology Platform.
As Cyber Security Engineer you will be responsible for Implementing & Maintaining Security Standards, Tools & Processes and ultimately Lead & Drive Security forward across the business with lots of exciting Projects to shape the Overall Security Function.
Key Responsibilities of Security Engineer would include:
- Deliver Against Prioritised, Risk-Based Information Security Roadmap; Track & Report its Progress.
- Select, Implement, Configure & Monitor Security Tooling & Architecture across Enterprise & Cloud Estates
- Assist in Onboarding an Outsourced SOC and Ensure Detect Functions are Converted to Actioned Protective Measures across Business.
- Work closely with the Engineering Function in relation to DevSecOps Best Practices.
- Providing Technical Input on Engineering Work and Driving Security Programme.
- Technical Ownership of Incidents & Improvements
- Provide Guidance to Wider Business on Information Security.
Key Skills & Experience would include:
- Commercial Experience across either Security Engineering, Application Security, Network Security & Security Incident Management.
- Ideally some exposure to Software Engineering / Development
- Ideally some exposure to Azure
- Experience of Administering Enterprise IT Tools such as Active Directory, SCCM / Intune & Vulnerability Management Tools
- Good Understanding of Windows
- Good Understanding of How To Apply Information Security Best Practice
- Good Technical Knowledge of Cloud Native Organisations
- Ideally Experience of Security Compliance (eg. ISO 27001)
Searches: Cyber Security Engineer, IT Security Engineer, Network Security Engineer, Cyber Security Analyst, Security Engineer, IT Security Consultant, Application Security, Software Security Engineer, SOC Engineer, Application Security, Software Development, Information Security
Secure Recruitment is a highly respected, niche, Information Security & Cyber Security Search business, specialising in handling Interim & Permanent Appointments, both on a contingent and retained basis, up to C-suite level. We provide informed confidential advice, salary guidance, career support, up to date market intelligence and the most comprehensive Risk, Corporate Governance & Cyber Security opportunities in the marketplace. We take pride in being flexible to individual needs and work across a range of industry sectors within the geographical locations of UK, Ireland & Continental Europe.