CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER / ARCHITECT (TERRAFORM)
Up to £800 per day OUTSIDE IR35
Our Client is a Business Transformation Consultancy dealing with a wide range of Blue Chip Enterprise Led organisations and with one of their main Customer’s now currently undertaking Project Delivery on an Application Security Programme
As a Cyber Security Engineer / Cyber Security Architect with Terraform Enterprise experience you will be Reporting to the Cyber Project Manager, & as Cyber Terraform Engineer will Undertake Design of Architecture Solutions as Directed by the Projects within Layer7 Application Protection. The Project Team will be responsible for Delivering & Supporting Projects across Threat Detection & Response Profile, including Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), Log Infrastructure, Orchestration Cyber Incident Management, Security Automation & Response (SOAR), Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), Cyber Analytics & Forensic Investigations.
Key Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Engineer / Cyber Terraform Engineer will include:
- Work closely with Multi-Disciplinary Project Teams & Third-Party Suppliers.
- Define & Implement Technical Standards within a large Matrixed Organisation
- Deliver Infrastructure Supporting Applications using latest Approaches including Automated Infrastructure Provisioning & Software Deployment onto Cloud Services including Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Pipelines.
- Deliver Range of Different Types of Architectural Solution, including Use of Third-Party Software Products that can support the Web Operations Team (Developers / Test Engineers)
- Support Cloud Environment including Live Environments using ITIL Based Tooling (ServiceNow). Change Management.
- Work with Application Teams & Customers to Implement Solutions & be able to Troubleshoot, Diagnose & Resolve Issues
- Governance & Risk Management: Work with Portfolio / Programme Managers to Ensure Adherence to the Standards for Governance & Risk Management
- Support Preparation of Project Status Reports, Presentations & Reporting
- Gathering Requirement with Project Manager, Application Teams, Stakeholders & Subject Matter Experts
- Drafting & Developing Solution Documentation to Meet Specifications & Solution Requirements
- Present & Manage Demonstration of Solution Design through Architectural Governance Review & Approval Process.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS for Cyber Security Engineer role will include:
- Minimum of 6 Years of experience as Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / Cyber Security Engineer or Cyber Security Architect.
- IAC – Terraform Enterprise
- On-Prem & Cloud Cyber Tooling Experience.
- On-Prem & Cloud Infrastructure & Services.
- Cloud Services – Cloudflare, AWS, Azure
- Python, Git Version Control
- Design Documentation Experience
- Working Knowledge of Supported Cloud Providers Security & Architecture Principles
Key Skills & Experienced required will include:
- Excellent Communication Skills (English) – Verbal & Written.
- Proven Ability to Work Effectively Across All Organisational Levels.
- Effective Multi-Tasking & Time Management Skills.
- Experience of working on large, complex IT deliveries
- Key Knowledge Areas include Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud PaaS Services, Database Engines, Web Infrastructure, Network Protocols, Linux or Windows Administration Application Architectures, Integration Patterns, ITIL Service Management Processes, DevOps Culture, Information Security, Continuous Delivery Tools, Agile Delivery Methodologies & Monitoring Toolsets.
Searches: Terraform Enterprise / Terraform / Cyber Security Engineer / Cloud Security Engineer / Cloud Security Architect / Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineer / IAC