Up to £150,000 per day Excellent Staff Bens
CYBER SECURITY MANAGER / OT / ICS
Up to £150,000
Hybrid / Remote Working
As the OT / IT Cyber Security Manager of this tremendously exciting Global organisation, you will report into IT Director and be responsible for both Technical & Governance aspects of IT / OT Security for the business working with IT & Operations Teams to help oversee the level of Cyber Risk exposure to the company and minimise the impact of IT / OT Security Incidents.
Key Responsibilities of Cyber Security Manager role will include the following:
- Lead Production of Cyber Security Roadmaps to Support Successful Delivery of Technology Solutions & Business Objectives.
- Oversee Management & Development of Cyber Security Policies & Standards.
- Ensure Effective Design of Cyber Security Controls & Patterns in line with all relevant Policies, Standards, Legal & Regulatory Obligations, Industry Best Practice & Government Guidance.
- Support Commissioning & Management of Cyber Security Testing.
- Develop Cyber Security Governance Structure.
- Proactively Mitigate Risk by working closely with Stakeholders to Maintain & Monitor Information Security Risk Register.
- Developing & Running Security Incident Process & Technical Investigations.
- Own Technical Information Security Policy & Best Practice Framework.
- Develop, Deliver & Track Effectiveness of Cyber Security Awareness Communications & Training.
- Lead & Deliver Activities within Continuous Programme of Cyber Security Improvement Policy, Risk, Compliance & Awareness Enhancements.
- Liaise with Head of Internal Audit & Risk on IT Security Risk Management, Investigations & Audit Programme
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Understanding of OT / ICS Systems & Interfaces with IT Networks
- Experience in any of the following Security Frameworks & Standards (ISO 27001, ISA/IEC 62443, NIST)
- One or more Information Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, SSCP)
- Securing Cloud Technologies (Microsoft Azure & Office 365)
- Security Monitoring – Vulnerability Scanning, Pen Testing, SIEM, DLP
- Experience of Data Protection & Knowledge of GDPR
- Knowledge of Range of Information Technology Systems & Deep Understanding of Inherent Security Risks
- Ideally Understanding of ITIL Framework specifically Change Management & Service Management
- Strong Experience of working in Service Orientated IT Environments
- Extensive Experience of delivering successful IT Projects
Searches: Cyber Security Manager, Information Security Manager, Cloud Security, Azure, ICS, OT Security, OT, SCADA