Up to £55,000 per annum + Excellent Staff Benefits & Remote Working
INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
Our client is a one of the UK’s leading Data driven organisations now looking for a dynamic and ambitious Information Security Analyst to join their ever growing Cyber & Information Security Department.
As part of the Cyber Security Team, you’ll Support the Management of IT Security and ISO 27001 & PCI Compliance. These will include using your Analytical Skills to Produce Management Reports against the range of Information Security Technical Controls that they have in place.
working closely with the Cyber Security Manager, you’ll be assessing their Potential & Existing Suppliers to ensure their IT Security Arrangements meet their needs. You’ll be involved in Regular Information Security Audits & Risk Assessments.
Key Responsibilities of the Information Security Analyst role would include:
- Ensuring Compliance with and contributing to our Information Security Policies & Procedures
- Performing Information Security Reviews of Third Party Suppliers and their services
- Managing & Maintaining Compliance Checks in line with Information Security Framework
- Managing, Investigating, Recording & Analysing Reported Security Incidents & Access Requests
- Providing Information Security Training & Guidance to Colleagues and Maintaining Awareness of the current IT Security Climate
Skills & Experience of Cyber & Information Security Analyst role would include:
- Understanding & Working Knowledge of current Information Security Standards & Best Practice, including ISO 27001 & NIST Cyber Security Frameworks
- Strong Understanding of Purposes, Principles & Practices of Information Security, Risk Assessment & Data Protection
- Commercial Experience within an Information Security related role
- Excellent IT Skills and able to use MS Office Suite Products & Electronic Document Management Applications.
- Advanced Working Knowledge & Experience using MS Excel to Perform Data Analysis
- Understanding of Network Infrastructures, Operating Systems, Firewalls & Web Security
Locations Suitable would include: Manchester / Greater Manchester / Bolton / Stockport / Warrington / Cheshire / Lancashire / Liverpool / Oldham
Searches:Information Security Analyst, IT Security Officer, Information Security Analyst, InfoSec, InfoSec Analyst, Senior Information Security Analyst, Cyber Security Analyst, IT Security Analyst, Security Engineer, IT Security Consultant, ISO 27001, Cyber Security, Cyber Security Engineer, IT Security Engineer