/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/SecureRecruitment_LogoMasterNew2-1030x311.png 0 0 Secure Recruitment /wp-content/uploads/2017/12/SecureRecruitment_LogoMasterNew2-1030x311.png Secure Recruitment2021-04-30 13:20:542021-04-30 13:20:56PAM Technical Lead & Solution Architect
Up to £650 per day
Up to £650 per day
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Develop & Amend CyberArk Designs for Admin Teams, ad-hoc admin accounts and service accounts.
- Determine the correct configuration of CyberArk for AD onboarding in collaboration with the Delivery Partner & CISO
- Present CyberArk Designs to TDA & CISO for approval
- Identify key onboarding design and security decisions to be raised to CISO and the Business Owner for consideration and approval.
- Assure the technical work undertaken by the Delivery Partner & TDCS (Test Services)
- Identify technical risks, issues and mitigating actions with the CyberArk Deployment.
Portfolios & Outposts:
- Work with CISO, Chief Architect & CTO to Identify Candidate Portfolio Systems / Teams for CyberArk Template Design.
- Develop the candidate CyberArk template design options.
- Present the CyberArk Design Options for consideration by senior personnel including pros, cons, risks and cost estimates.
- Working with the Delivery Partner, develop the agreed CyberArk Template Designs for Portfolios / Outposts.
- Gain approval for the designs through CISO, Cyber TDA, ES TDA & DDaT TDA as appropriate
- Provide advice to CISO as required on enterprise architecture and deployment strategy for Privileged Account Management.
Support to PAM PM & Project Team:
- Technical Support to PAM PM on managing delivery, reporting, developing and maintaining project documentation, plans and forecasting financial spend.
- Assurance of technical aspects of commercial agreements
- Assurance of technical delivery of DMRs
- Excellent Technical Knowledge of CyberArk & Architecture of CyberArk PAS (Privileged Access Security) Product Components
- Experience of PAM Deployments
- Good technical knowledge of Active Directory
- Ability to create CyberArk Designs.
- Ability to present designs and technical issues to Senior Groups