Negotiable + Excellent bonus + Benefits
Our Client is one of the largest, Award–Winning IT Security Services companies in the UK, Delivering Cyber Security Solutions to a Portfolio of FTSE 500 Clients. They are the Trusted Security Provider to organisations within Blue Chip Retail, Financial Services, Manufacturing & Transportation Sectors and have experienced rapid growth as they continue to expand into new markets and customers.
Their Detection & Response Practice provides Security Consulting Services across all aspects of Security Domain from Data Acquisition & Detection, Threat Hunting & Incident Response, Forensics & Recovery. As a Security Architect you will be advising many of their Clients on How to Transform their Security Operations as well as Undertaking Projects across a broad range of customers in areas such as SIEM Engineering, Product Technical & Process Integration, Hybrid Detection Searching, Response Automation, Cloud Migration, Incident Response, Threat Hunting & Countermeasures.
They are now looking for a Security Architect to join their Detection & Response (D&R) Practice to be accountable for working with their Client to translate their requirements in Solution Options & Designs, based on expertise and experience, focusing on Security Detection & Response Customer Requirements, covering a range of scenarios from Cloud Based SIEMs, Hybrid SIEM Solutions, EDR, XDR & SOAR Solutions.
They work with a range of exciting Client’s within their Portfolio and the Security Architect would be expected to work closely with Strategic Business Partners to Ensure Provision of Market Leading Solutions & Advice. The Security Architect will be part of wider Security Consulting Team of Architects covering Threat Management, Threat Intelligence & Cloud Solutions.
Key Responsibilities of Security Architect role would include:
- Leading Projects involving End-to-End Cyber Security Solutions, including Architecture / Design, Process Creation, Development & Project Management Aligned to Vendor & Best Practice.
- Scoping Complex & Critical Solutions & Deliverables.
- Provide Advice & Guidance around Cyber Security Detection & Response Solutions across Architecture, Organisational & Governance Teams.
- Strong Communication across all Project Stakeholders & Project Team.
- Manage Consultants in Project Team and Mentor Staff Members within Multiple Disciplines.
- Regularly Undertake Complex and / or Critical Consultative Engagements.
Essential Skills & Experience required:
- Strong Security Architecture Experience Focused on Detection & Response
- Strong Experience of Complex Large-Scale Cyber Security Solutions
- Previous Experience in Leading Projects in Consultancy Environment; Commercial Acumen
- SIEM Solution Architecture (eg. Splunk & Microsoft Azure Sentinel) & Architecting SOAR Solutions (eg. ServiceNow, Splunk, Microsoft & Palo Alto)
- Highly Developed Stakeholder Management Skills
- Managing, Coaching & Mentoring experience
- Experience in Implementation & Reviewing of Designs