Up to £75,000
Based in Central Manchester
Offering Remote Working from North West Region or Yorkshire
Highly Competitive Basic Salary & Excellent Benefits
Our client is a Global Leader in Professional Services, now looking for a range of Security Professionals to join their Security Consultants Team. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting Security Projects in the UK, as well as working with utilising some of the most innovative Testing Software Tools
Key Responsibilities of the Security Consultant role will include;
- Full Investment & Training in Security Domains such as Cyber Threat Management & Transformation, Identity & Access Management and Data Loss Prevention & Privacy.
- Experience with using a variety of Network Security Testing Tools to Identify Vulnerabilities, as well as experience of Manual Penetration Testing and Networking Security.
- Working with Automated Penetration Tools on Information Gathering across all stages of Vulnerability Assessments
- Deliver High Quality Security Assessments, Meeting Client Expectations.
Skills & Experience required for the role include;
- Able to Perform both Network & Web Application Penetration Testing Manually
- Creative & Thorough Approach to Pen-Testing & Vulnerability Assessments
- Comfortable with Responsibility for Projects and Driving Them Through to Completion
- Customer Focused who is able to Engage an Organisation on Multiple Levels
- Ideally some familiarity with Scripting Languages & Network Security Tools
- Ideally any relevant Penetration Testing Certifications such as: CREST, TIGER Scheme, or OSCP
- Ideally Cyber Security Related Status (CHECK CTM, or CTL) or Recognised Security Testing Certifications (GIAC, SANS)
- Excellent Technical Presentation & Written & Verbal Reporting Skills
- Self-Motivated, Able To Work To Deadlines, Prioritise Workload and Deliver Under Pressure
Secure Recruitment is a highly respected, niche, Corporate Governance, Cyber Security and Data search business, specialising in handling interim and permanent appointments, both on a contingent and retained basis, up to C-suite level. We provide informed confidential advice, salary guidance, career support, up to date market intelligence and the most comprehensive Corporate Governance and Cyber Security opportunities in the marketplace. We take pride in being flexible to individual needs and work across a range of industry sectors within the geographical locations of UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.