Negotiable + Excellent bonus + Benefits
Our Client is one of the largest, Award-Winning IT Security Services companies in the UK, Delivering Cyber Security Solutions to a Portfolio of FTSE 500 Clients. They are the Trusted Security Provider to organisations within Blue Chip Retail, Financial Services, Manufacturing & Transportation Sectors and have experienced rapid growth as they continue to expand into new markets and customers.
Their Detection & Response Practice provides Security Consulting Services across all aspects of Security Domain from Data Acquisition & Detection, Threat Hunting & Incident Response, Forensics & Recovery. As a Security Architect you will be advising many of their Clients on how to transform their Security Operations as well as undertaking projects across a broad range of customers in areas such as SIEM Engineering, Product Technical & Process Integration, Hybrid Detection Searching, Response Automation, Cloud Migration, Incident Response, Threat Hunting & Countermeasures.
They are actively recruiting for a Security Solution Architect with highly developed Splunk skills to join their Detection & Response (D&R) Practice, with opportunities to work across all of the various Business Divisions and you will be accountable for working with Customers to translate their requirements in Solutions & Designs, based on expertise and experience. This will be focused on Security Detection & Response Customer Requirements, covering a range of scenarios from Cloud Based SIEMs, Hybrid SIEM Solutions, EDR, XDR & SOAR Solutions.
They Partner with the best in the industry and the Security Solution Architect would be expected to work closely with their Strategic Partners to ensure they Provide Market Leading Solutions & Advice. The Security Solution Architect will be part of wider Security Consulting Team of Architects covering Threat Management, Threat Intelligence & Cloud Solutions.
Key Responsibilities of Security Solutions Architect will include the following:
- Leading Projects involving End-to-End Cyber Security Solutions, including Architecture / Design, Process Creation & Development & Project Management Aligned to Industry, Vendor & Best Practice.
- Scope Complex & Critical Solutions & High-Level Deliverables.
- Provide Advice & Guidance on Cyber Security Detection & Response Solutions, across Architecture, Organisational & Governance Teams.
- Strong Communication across Project Stakeholders & within Project Team.
- Manage Consultants in Project Team & Mentor Staff Members across Multiple Disciplines.
- Regularly Undertake Complex & Critical Consultative Engagements.
Key Skills & Experience required for Solutions Security Architect role:
- Experience as Splunk Enterprise Administrator
- Security Architecture Experience across Detection & Response
- Strong Experience of Complex Large-Scale Cyber Security Solutions
- Experience in Leading Projects in Consultancy environment
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Highly Developed Stakeholder Management Skills
- Managing, Coaching & Mentoring Experience
- Previous Experience in Implementation & Reviewing Designs
- Ideally Experience of SIEM Solution Architecture (ie. Splunk & Microsoft Azure Sentinel) & Architecting SOAR Solutions (ie. ServiceNow, Splunk, Microsoft & Palo Alto)
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin