Up to €50,000
Salary of up to €50,000 + Benefits (Depending on experience)
Based in Romania
Our client, an international tech consultancy, are looking for Security Analysts to service their quickly expanding client portfolio. Excellent opportunity for those looking for a clear cut progression into Senior Technical / Managerial positions.
Key Responsibilities of Cyber Security Analyst role would include:
- Perform daily SOC duties / Monitoring Systems / Networks and producing reports.
- Providing Incident Investigation / Handling and Analysis.
- Handling support requests and tickets.
- Following detailed processes to identify and manage threats.
- Ensuring all Security threats are thoroughly investigated and documented.
Skills / Experience should include:
- Good Understanding / Experience with SIEM Technology.
- IT or Cyber Security Related Degree OR previous experience with SIEM /Firewalls, IDS/IPS and Vulnerability Management.
- Understanding of Networks including Address Resolution Protocol, Routing, Network Address Translation, Virtual Private Networks.
- Good understanding around Incident Response Methodologies.
- Good communication skills – Ability to relay information to non-technical personnel / clients.
- Working knowledge of IT Security issues, vulnerabilities and exploits.
Secure Recruitment is a highly respected, niche, Corporate Governance and Cyber Security search business, specialising in handling interim and permanent appointments, both on a contingent and retained basis, up to C-suite level. We provide informed confidential advice, salary guidance, career support, up to date market intelligence and the most comprehensive Corporate Governance and Cyber Security opportunities in the marketplace. We take pride in being flexible to individual needs and work across a range of industry sectors within the geographical locations of UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.
If interested in this Cyber Security Analyst position, click apply below!