CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER
Right now, we have an opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our clients Identity Management Team to assist in managing identity lifecycle and entitlements across our Windows, Unix and Database Systems & Platforms. In this role you will develop and maintain solutions that allow managers and administrators to automate, manage and provision employee access to systems and applications that help strengthen our cybersecurity posture and improve the employee experience.
About The Job
- Develops source code that meets business requirements and team standards
- Contributes actively to a collaborative environment ensuring the overall success of projects
- Provides production support and participates in on-call rotation
- Works within project team to deliver iterative development to a high-quality product
- Supports product owner interactions with customers and development teams to define requirements
- Contributes to the production of support documentation
- Plans work out appropriately, effectively communicates and responds to escalations/inquiries
- Supports IT Help Desk issue resolution for related systems and processes
- Conducts unit test case development
- Conducts impact analysis
- Develops component design
- Develops system/application architecture
- Performs functional/system integration testing support
- Develops Build and Deployment guides
Highly Qualified Candidates will have following Skills & Experience:
- SailPoint Identity IQ or other Identity Governance Administration tools
- AWS (CloudFormation, Lambda)
- Oracle, MS-SQL, SQL, Jboss
- Pentaho, Informatica, Splunk & ESP
- Python & Shell Scripts
- Angular, Node.js, React.js
- CI/CD & pipeline automation tools (GIT, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc)
- API Level Testing Knowledge with REST – Python Based Requests, Postman, etc
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error/bug retests, or usability
- Identity & Access Management
- Full Stack Development
- AWS Deployment & Management
- Microservice & API Integrations
- Scripting & Automation
- Systems / Software Design & Engineering
- Development within Enterprise Identity Governance Administration (IGA) tools like SailPoint IdentityIQ, One Identity, Oracle, etc
- Cloud Development & Deployment (AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Agile Development practices (SCRUM, Kanban and SAFe experiences preferred)
- DevSecOps, testing processes and methodologies
- Integrating automated scripts with Docker images
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
- 1-3 years of professional development experience
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures, and technical standards
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- Knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations.
- Knowledge of design and development tools.
- Knowledge of architectures and technical standards.
- Understanding of shared software concepts.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.