CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER
Manchester – up to £70,000 + Benefits
Secure Recruitment are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our rapidly expanding technology firm client with offices in London, Manchester, Paris and New York.
They have recently more than doubled in size and as the Cyber Team continues growing, you will have the opportunity to work with senior leadership to develop the security engineering function even more!
Key Responsibilities of Cyber Security Engineer role:
- Working to secure their AWS Estate
- Educating Engineers on security best practices and standards
- Implementing security tooling into CI/CD pipelines
- Securing Cloud Infrastructure
- Working with the SecOps team to triage and resolve security incidents
- Prior experience within AWS Security environments
- Strong understanding of security best practices and standards such as OWASP, CIS & NIST
- Experience with IaaC using Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Skilled with Python or Java
Searches: Cyber Security Engineer, IT Security Engineer, Network Security Engineer, Cyber Security Analyst, Security Engineer, IT Security Consultant, Splunk, Cloud Security, Network Security, Tenable Nessus,