INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
- £50,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Staff Benefits
Our ever expanding and extremely attractive High Profile Client is looking to build up an exciting InfoSec Team in the North West and is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join an exciting & vibrant Security Team. You will be focusing on ensuring the Security of various Clients within the Transformation Portfolio by raising levels of IT Security Awareness and Knowledge of Security Behaviours amongst the staff throughout the various organisations.
Excellent working conditions offering the most amazing staff benefits in line with a modern thinking company environment!
Responsibilities of the role of IT Security Analyst will include the following;
- Ensure Quality of Critical Business Systems is kept high at all times.
- Responsible for Identifying IT Security Risks to provide Remediation and IT Security Management Plans.
- Involved in multiple exciting projects and responsible for being and keeping the client’s aware of emerging threats.
- Involved in all aspects of IT Security Management including Vulnerability Assessment.
- Attends Training, Meetings as requested by Senior Management.
Key Skills & Experience of Information Security Analyst required;
- Knowledge of IT Security Principles.
- Knowledge of ISO 270001 Standards.
- Knowledge of Information Management, Security & Risk Strategies.
- Excellent Relationship / Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
Secure Recruitment is a highly respected, niche, Corporate Governance and Cyber Security search business, specialising in handling interim and permanent appointments, both on a contingent and retained basis, up to C-suite level. We provide informed confidential advice, salary guidance, career support, up to date market intelligence and the most comprehensive Corporate Governance and Cyber Security opportunities in the marketplace. We take pride in being flexible to individual needs and work across a range of industry sectors within the geographical locations of UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.
If interested in this Information Security Analyst position, click apply below!