NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
Up to £60,000 Salary + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting Network Security Engineer position has been mandated to Secure Recruitment by a nationally recognised Blue Chip Client based out of the South Manchester Region as they grow & develop their Security Function. This is a hands-on technical position, requiring a detailed understanding of evolving Security Threats & Trends. You’ll have the technical ability to Implement, Configure Existing Toolsets and Implement New Security Solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the Network Security Engineer include;
- Develop, Document & Maintain Security Procedures.
- Design, Installation & Support of Security Tools.
- Patching & Server Hardening.
- Ensure Compliance of Audits & Logs.
- Security Incident Response.
- Threat Hunting & Malware Analysis.
- Review & Assess Vulnerability Assessments.
- Manage Assess External Threat Trends.
Desired Skills / Experience;
- Network Security Knowledge: Remote Access, VPN, Network Monitoring, Intrusion Detection, Server, Wireless Security, Vulnerability Scanning, Anti-Malware, DLP etc.
- Experience in IT Security, including Security Tools.
- Hands on experience of Firewall Administration & Design.
- Ideally (but not essential) Experience of some of the following: Splunk, Web & Email Gateways, Identity Management, Cloud Security, Checkpoint, Darktrace.
Searches: Network Engineer / Network Security Engineer / Network & Security Engineer / Cyber Security / Information Security / Infrastructure