Up to £55,000
NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
Up to £55,000 Salary + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting Network Security Engineer position has been mandated to Secure Recruitment by a nationally recognised Blue Chip Client based out of the South Manchester Region as they grow & develop their Security Function. This is a hands-on technical position, requiring a detailed understanding of evolving Security Threats & Trends. You’ll have the technical ability to Implement, Configure Existing Toolsets and Implement New Security Solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the Network Security Engineer include;
- Develop, Document & Maintain Security Procedures.
- Design, Installation & Support of Security Tools.
- Patching & Server Hardening.
- Ensure Compliance of Audits & Logs.
- Security Incident Response.
- Threat Hunting & Malware Analysis.
- Review & Assess Vulnerability Assessments.
- Manage Assess External Threat Trends.
Desired Skills / Experience;
- Network Security Knowledge: Remote Access, VPN, Network Monitoring, Intrusion Detection, Server, Wireless Security, Vulnerability Scanning, Anti-Malware, DLP etc.
- Experience in IT Security, including Security Tools.
- Hands on experience of Firewall Administration & Design.
- Ideally (but not essential) Experience of some of the following: Splunk, Web & Email Gateways, Identity Management, Cloud Security, Checkpoint, Darktrace.
Searches: Network Engineer / Network Security Engineer / Network & Security Engineer / Cyber Security / Information Security / Infrastructure
Locations Suitable: Manchester / Bolton / Cheshire / Stockport / Altrincham / Lancashire / Didsbury
Secure Recruitment is a highly respected, niche, Information Security & Cyber Security Search business, specialising in handling interim and permanent appointments, both on a contingent and retained basis, up to C-suite level. We provide informed confidential advice, salary guidance, career support, up to date market intelligence and the most comprehensive Risk, Corporate Governance and Cyber Security opportunities in the marketplace. We take pride in being flexible to individual needs and work across a range of industry sectors within the geographical locations of UK, Ireland and Continental Europe