OT CYBER SECURITY MANAGER
My Client is looking for a highly competent OT Cyber Security Manager to join their Clients globally established Cyber Security Specialist Team, based in Manchester.
By establishing and maintaining policies and practises for governance, risk assessment, vulnerability management, incident response, and conducting investigations into cyber security incidents, you will ensure the NIS Directive is adhered to.
The role involves managing Cyber Security Incidents in real time and identifying attack pathways and related vulnerabilities to safeguard operational technology systems.
Essential Skills & Experience require for OT Cyber Security Manager will include:
- Significant Operational Technology experience (in a setting involving a Critical National Infrastructure is a bonus).
- Knowledge of Legal & Regulatory requirements, including the UK Data Protection Act, GDPR, DPDI, NIS, and the crucial duties and responsibilities performed by agencies including DECC, OFGEM, and CPNI.
- 5+ years Leadership & Management experience
- A thorough knowledge of Security Frameworks & Standards, including NIST SP 800-82.
- Possession of one or more professional certificates, such as the CISSP, GRID, CSSA, GICSP, or ISA 62443; or – similar educational background;