Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Working across business functions conducting risk assessments and monitoring business systems to identify potential threats. Mitigating potential risk and proposing appropriate solutions.
Day-to-day working on identifying fraudulent transactions and patterns, preparing reports for risk management.
Aiding in the overall high standards of the GRC Projects that focus on identifying key enterprise and process level risks. In addition, to governances’ projects that assess the existing control environment and support in business continuity.
Review the organization policy and ensure it is followed and embedded in the organization daily work.
Key Responsibilities of Risk Analyst will include:
- Analyze fraudulent account behaviour / transactions perform analysis on customer account to identify potential fraudulent rings and report this to the Risk Management.
- Identify valid or fraudulent transactions.
- Daily monitoring for the risk rules.
- Handling and document chargebacks.
- Analyze existing policy and process gaps and develop solutions to close them.
- Update the risk register and follow up the opened risk.
- Work closely with Accounting, Business, and Customer Service on fraud/risk related issues.
- Assist in developing and implementing policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Provide advice and support business functions as they identify, assess, manage, mitigate, and monitor risks.
- Consult and coordinate with other control-related functions (eg Finance & Tech).
- Ability to benchmark and analyse various business risks.
- Performing incident triage to determine urgency, and potential impact, identifying the specific vulnerability, and making recommendations that enable expeditious remediation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ year experience in Risk Analysis, Fraud Prevention, Investigation & Detection.
- Ability to assist the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Ability to multitask.
- Solid analytical, interpretive, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Must possess strong internet research skills along with the ability to navigate multiple systems at once.
- Ability to learn, grow and take on expanded duties as business needs evolve.
- English Fluency required; Arabic is required.