SECURITY PENETRATION TESTER
South East London
£65–70,000 per Annum
This Security Testing Consultant position is intended to perform and support the core components of our Client’s Security Testing Services. As such, the primary function of this role is to provide security testing, research, analysis, findings documentation, presentation and remediation support to our clients customers as required. Additionally, the Consultant will support the Testing Team to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of their assigned tasks, quality of their deliverables and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of Penetration Tester role will include the following:
- Routinely perform Web Application, Infrastructure, IoT, Cloud, API, Wireless & Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Perform Red Team & Social Engineering Testing as required
- Report writing and client presentation of test findings
- Create supporting marketing materials: topical research, white papers, articles & tips
- Client consulting on required remedial actions
- Assisting with the development of junior members of the team.
- Contribute to the evolution of the penetration testing methodology and processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be able to perform Black Box, Grey Box & White Box Testing dependent on Client Needs.
- Ability to translate technical detail into language C-Level Executives can understand.
- Considerable experience using Burpsuite, Metasploit, Nessus, Nmap, Qualys, Kali etc.
- Must have capacity to write deliverables to a high standard
- Red Team testing and social engineering attack methodologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of the OWASP Testing Methodology
- Understanding of Networking Protocols & OSI Model
- Experience with Attack & Threat Modelling