Up to £110,000 + Staff Benefits
SENIOR CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER
Basic Salary Up to £110,000 & Excellent Benefits
An exciting Senior Cyber Security Engineer position has been mandated to Secure Recruitment by a globally recognised Blue Chip Client based out South London. This is a Hands-On Technical position for someone with a detailed understanding of evolving Security Threats & Trends. You’ll have the Technical Ability to Implement, Configure Existing Toolsets and Implement New Security Solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Cyber Security Engineer include:
- Define & Design Requirements to Develop & Maintain Security Documentation
- Assist in Managing Security Related Risks
- Develop, Document & Maintain Security Procedures
- Design, Installation & Support of Security Tools
- Ensure Compliance of Audits & Logs
- Security Incident Response.
- Threat Hunting & Malware Analysis
- Review & Assess Vulnerability Assessments
- Manage Assess External Threat Trends
- Implementing & Operating Patch Management Solutions for Windows & Linux Systems
- Responsible to Implement Hardening of Systems & Implementing or working with equipment in Kiosk Configuration.
Desired Skills & Experience required for Senior Cyber Security Engineer role:
- Experience Performing Vulnerability Testing of Systems & Software ideally using Nessus and / or other Security Tools.
- Technical Knowledge of Operating System & Network Security to be able to Implement & Perform System Administration of Security Assets
- Hands-On Experience in Security Systems, including Network Security Technologies such as Firewalls & IDS/IPS, Wireless Network Security, Authentication Systems, Log Management & Encryption
- Experience Implementing & Operating Virtual Machine Systems in either Ever-Run or HyperV
- Experience Performing Trouble Shooting and Managing Network Connectivity
- Hands On Experience Performing Semi-Automated Patching across Wire for Windows & Linux Systems
- Experience Developing Hardening & Asset Configuration (using Procedures or Scripts)
- Experience Producing Security Compliance Documentation
- Familiarity with Security Standards & Frameworks such as NIST 800-53, NIS D/CAS, IEC 62443, and/or ISO 27001
- Demonstrated Ability to work as part of a Team
This role will involve working as part of a team but with full autonomy as the successful candidate will experience working in a global environment across multiple time zones.
Please Apply if you are able to Pass Security Background Investigation.
Searches: Cyber Security Engineer, IT Security Engineer, Network Security Engineer, Cyber Security Analyst, Security Engineer, IT Security Consultant, Splunk, Cloud Security, Network Security / Linux Security Engineer / Linux
Secure Recruitment is a highly respected, niche, Information Security & Cyber Security Search business, specialising in handling interim and permanent appointments, both on a contingent and retained basis, up to C-suite level. We provide informed confidential advice, salary guidance, career support, up to date market intelligence and the most comprehensive Risk, Corporate Governance and Cyber Security opportunities in the marketplace. We take pride in being flexible to individual needs and work across a range of industry sectors within the geographical locations of UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.